Prime Medical Center is an organization of family doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are dedicated to providing quality medical care to the members of our community. Our physicians have been helping the people of Northern Virginia (including Fairfax, Arlington, Alexandria, Falls Church, Vienna, Burke, Springfield, Leesburg and all of the D.C. metro area) with their health problems for over 20 years. We provide medical care and the services of an urgent care clinic for the entire family, and we treat most types of common illnesses and diseases in children as well as adults. Our office is open most evenings, week-ends and holidays for your convenience and same-day appointments are available. We welcome new patients and look forward to helping you at Prime Medical Center.
The general practitioner or family doctor is a freelance doctor who provides health care to the individual person. A good practice could also be to make an appointment with the doctor to know them personally and decide whether to choose them or not.
- What are the duties of the general practitioner?
- The general practitioner must:
- protect the health of their patients through diagnosis, therapy, rehabilitation, prevention at the level of the individual and his family, and health education;
- guarantee essential and uniform levels of assistance, satisfying the health needs of patients both in the clinic and at the patient’s home;
- contribute to the development and dissemination of health culture and knowledge of the National and State Health Service;
- adhere to specific campaigns promoted and organized by the States and / or by the Health Authorities.
Specifically, the doctor’s duties are numerous and consist of:
- to manage the acute and chronic diseases of their clients;
- to take care of patients in various areas: the scheduled assistance at the home of the assisted person (also in an integrated form with specialist assistance, nursing and rehabilitation, in connection if necessary with social assistance), the scheduled assistance in protected residences, providing consultations remotely as it is done;
- make home and outpatient visits for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes;
- ask for advice from specialist doctors;
- update patients’ health records;
- draw up compulsory certifications by law for the purpose of readmission to compulsory education, nursery schools, kindergartens and upper secondary schools;
- issue certificates of fitness for non-competitive sports activities;
- issue the certification for temporary inability to work.
Virginia Family Doctor Care / Urgent Care Clinic / Falls Church and Fairfax
Family Doctor services are available on a 7 day basis for the residents of FairfaxFalls Church. Weekends and holidays included. Children and adults can have the medical doctor care they need at our Fairfax Urgent Care Center. Experienced family doctors and physicians are available today. Call us at (703) 532-2200 now to obtain your appointment. Our medical doctors and physicians are available to help you today. Practice and medical procedures include:
- Family Medicine
- Family Doctors
- Pediatric Care
- Infections – sore throats, strep throats, colds, flus, sinus problems, etc
- Physical Exams
- Blood Tests
- Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Urgent Care Clinic
- & Much More – Please call for details!
All our facilities and services accessible for patients 7 days a week. We have experienced family practice doctors available to care for children and adults. Call us now at (703) 532-2200
Family Practice Doctors & Urgent Care Center for Falls Church and Fairfax
- Family Doctor Falls Church Fairfax
- Virginia Medical Doctor Treatment
- Physicians and Medicine
- Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC Medical Doctors
Experienced Family Doctors Available for Same Day Appointments – Urgent Care Clinic – Open 7 Days a Week Family Medicine Practice Serving Fairfax, Falls Church, Arlington, Alexandria, Northern Virginia & the Washington, D.C. area.
6720 ARLINGTON BOULEVARD, FALLS CHURCH, VA 22042
Immediate Quality Care & Reasonable Fees | Same Day Appointments are Available